PW-Spa Basic DIY hot tub
The PW-SPA Basic DIY hot tub can be installed anywhere! The do-it-yourself model is delivered in parts, making it easy to take to locations where transport is difficult. Ideal for island locations!
The high-quality PWA-SPA Basic DIY hot tub is designed for 4–6 persons and handmade in Tervajoki, Finland. The tub heats up efficiently thanks to the marine-grade aluminium stove that is suitable for both fresh and sea water. The compact tub is 170 cm in diameter, making it a great fit even for small gardens. The plastic pool is durable and easy to keep clean.
Our PW-SPA hot tubs have a sturdy base, making installation particularly easy. A layer of gravel is enough as a foundation, but you can also install the hot tub on some concrete slabs. To ensure that everything will go smoothly, please read the installation and operating instructions carefully when you are planning to buy a hot tub.
You can complement the bathing experience with a wide range of accessories, including a cover, stairs or drink holders.
- Do-it-yourself model
- For 4–6 persons
- 170 cm diameter, height 110 cm
- Water volume 1400 litres (1200 l when bathing)
- 25 kW stove made of marine-grade aluminium, with a windowless door
- Dark grey interior
- Black, chestnut brown or untreated wooden exterior siding
- Cover available as an option
- Delivered in a package suitable for a car trailer
- Includes installation instructions and an instructional video by Jorma Piisinen on an USB drive
- Key Flag Symbol – Made in Finland!
PW-SPA Basic DIY delivery contents
- Hot tub, bottom valve and drainage pipe
- Bottom plate and clamping collars
- Stove and chimney, pipes, fasteners and other required parts
- Wooden panels for external siding, cut to size
- All required screws, nuts and other parts
- Instructional video on an USB drive, installation and operating instructions