Self-assembled PASSELI pier with rolling ROLLERI pontoons
Our DIY piers are delivered in parts, making them easy to transport and assemble also in difficult terrain.
Passeli pier is a complete package for a cottage by the water! A unique rolling pier that is very light to take in and out of water.
- Large deck size:400 x 240 cm
- Bridge length: choose between 300 cm or 400 cm
- Bridge width: 123 cm
- Bearing capacity: approx. 1200 kg
- The deck is made of pressure-treated wood.
- The pontoons are made of polyethylene and are resistant to impacts, freezing temperatures and UV radiation.
- Manufactured using rotational moulding – no welding seams.
- The metal parts are made of stainless steel.
- The pier package includes all the required fastening and sealing parts.
- All our piers are delivered in parts and are self-assembled.
The pier is held afloat by five ROLLERI Mini rolling pontoons: four under the deck and one under the bridge. The ROLLERI Mini pontoons are 100 cm long and 60 cm in diameter. The rolling pontoons are attached with tailor-made brackets, which make them easy to move.
Please note: Tighten the breather screws on the pontoons before lowering them in the water.