Large self-assembled pier with rolling pontoons
Our DIY piers are delivered in parts, making them easy to transport and assemble also in difficult terrain.
The JYTKY pier is held afloat by five rolling pontoons (ROLLERI): four Maxi pontoons (diameter: 130 cm) under the deck and one Mini pontoon (diameter: 60 cm) under the bridge.
The rolling pontoons are attached with tailor-made brackets, which make them easy to move.
Please note: Tighten the breather screws on the pontoons before lowering them in the water.
- Deck size: 425 x 340 cm
- Bridge length: choose between 300 cm and 400 cm
- Bridge width: 123 cm
- Bearing capacity: approx. 1200 kg
- The deck is made of pressure-treated wood.
- The pontoons are made of polyethylene and are resistant to impacts, freezing temperatures and UV radiation.
- Manufactured using rotational moulding – no welding seams.
- The metal parts are made of stainless steel.
- The pier package includes all the required fastening and sealing parts.
All our piers are delivered in parts and are self-assembled.