Small JOKA POIKA pier with rectangular pontoons
Our DIY piers are delivered in parts, making them easy to transport and assemble also in difficult terrain. JOKA POIKA pier is compact, practical and suitable for every shore.
- Deck size: 304 x 200 cm
- Bridge length: choose between 300 cm or 400 cm
- Bridge width: 123 cm
- Bearing capacity: approx. 640 kg
- The pier is held afloat by five PW rectangular pontoons: four under the deck and one under the bridge.
- The size of the PW rectangular pontoon is 1130 x 600 x 300 mm and the volume is 150 litres.
- The deck is made of pressure-treated wood.
- The pontoons are made of polyethylene and are resistant to impacts, freezing temperatures and UV radiation.
- Manufactured using rotational moulding – no welding seams.
- The metal parts are made of stainless steel.
- The pier package includes all the required fastening and sealing parts.
- All our piers are delivered in parts and are self-assembled.